Southeastern Home Medical Equipment
Southeastern Home Medical Equipment is a one-stop resource for medical, respiratory, and rehabilitation equipment and supplies. It is accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). Equipment and supplies available through Southeastern Home Medical Equipment may be purchased or rented using private payment, Medicaid, Medicare, or third-party insurance. A physician order is required for Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party insurance.
Examples of our inventory include:
- Ambulatory aids: wheelchairs, crutches, walkers
- Basic living equipment: bedroom and bathroom safety supplies as well as catheter, ostomy, and incontinence supplies
- Respiratory equipment : CPAP and BIPAP devices
- Rehabilitation equipment : prosthetic devices, braces, shoes, and supplies for people with diabetes
- Pediatric services: apnea monitors, oxygen, phototherapy
- Wound-care and sick-room supplies: bandages, tape, surgical gloves
- Bariatric equipment : hospital beds, walkers, wheelchairs
Our highly- trained staff provides education and demonstrations of our products. Therapists are also available to provide clinical respiratory services in the home, as well as management of sleep disorders and neurological conditions.
Call (910) 671-5606 or 1-800-637-3337. Email your questions or requests to email@example.com